Terms & Conditions
In Myer Now - Carolyn Roberts Limited Edition Collection
We have our “IN MYER NOW” section, which shows the styles we also have available in selected MYER STORES. You can view the collection in store at Myer Sydney City, Westfield Bondi Junction and Melbourne City.
Please see the details with each photograph. We design these pieces exclusively for MYER and they can be purchased in store and online. Please refer to the Myer Online Terms & Conditions. Because many of these designs are handmade in Australia the semi precious gemstones, freshwater pearls and finish may vary slightly.
Carolyn Roberts Private Collection
Please note that Carolyn Roberts jewellery is individually made using natural freshwater pearls and genuine gemstones so there may be variations in size and shape.
Care is taken to ensure the photographs on our website reflect the true appearance of the product, but some colours may differ due to your monitors display or lighting technicalities during photography.
- Available only through our website from the Private Collection section. Many pieces are one-only so to avoid disappointment we will remove styles from the site as soon as practicable once they have been purchased.
- If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order you will be advised by email as soon as possible and any payment already made will be reversed.
- Orders will be dispatched next day, Monday to Friday via overnight express post. You will be advised by email of your tracking number. Please check this at www.auspost.com.au/track.
- Your order will be quality controlled and carefully packed to ensure it is in perfect condition. If for any reason your parcel arrives in a damaged condition please notify us within 2 days of receiving your delivery.
- Please check you delivery information and provide an address where someone will be able to receive the parcel. If sending to an office please provide a company name.
- If the delivery is unsuccessful and the package returned to our office and you want it resent an additional shipping fee will apply.
- We cannot take responsibility for any unforseen circumstances which may make your delivery late. These include strikes, natural disasters and any other reasons beyond our control.
- We can only accept an order cancellation by you if we have a written confirmation email before the goods are dispatched.
Payment & Privacy
- Carolyn Roberts Designer Gemstones accepts American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Phone for Payment, Direct Debit or Paypal.
- All prices shown are in AUD.
- Your privacy is paramount. Personal information collected through carolynroberts.com.au will be handled with the strictest confidence, stored securely and not shared with any other third party.
- Your credit card information will not be stored by Carolyn Roberts Designer Gemstones so each time you purchase you will be required to re-enter your details.
- All items purchased include a mandatory 10% GST, payable by Australian law and is included in your purchase price.
Returns & Repairs
- All products are guaranteed against manufacturing faults for a period of one year from date of purchase. To return your item for repair please ensure that it is carefully packaged. We accept no responsibility for damage or loss in return post/transit. Your receipt and any paperwork for the purchase must be included and it is your responsibility to pay for return postage. After the repair or replacement Carolyn Roberts will pay for the return postage after the repair or replacement. If the item cannot be repaired or replaced a refund will be made.
- If goods arrive faulty or damaged, we will repair or replace them but you must email [email protected] immediately with full details upon receipt of damaged goods. When returning the goods please ensure that the parcel is sent back with all packaging and paperwork as you received it.
- We will advise you of details of our return address for delivery/repair. Once received we will either repair or replace and return to you by Australia Post.
Care for your Jewellery
- Please look after your jewellery. It’s too beautiful to neglect.
- Keep special pieces in their own box or jewellery wrap and don’t mix them up or they may become scratched and damaged.
- After wearing wipe clean with a soft cloth or a silver cloth depending the style. Don’t use abrasive cleaners.
- Don’t apply perfume, makeup, hairspray, suntan lotion while you are already wearing your jewellery. These products will especially deteriorate the thread or wire that has been used to string a necklace.